Sunday, April 28, 2013

seventeen weeks!



This weeks photo comes to you from Savannah, Georgia! I was honored to be part of one of my very good friends wedding weekend. Baby Gordon got it's first taste of southern food (a lot of it!) and mama got a dose of what it's like to be the only sober person at a wedding.  It actually wasn't near as bad as I expected and for the first time ever I think I woke up every morning feeling a tad bit better than my husband. It was such a beautiful weekend and we were glad to be a part of it! Now back to reality and probably a good thing because this mama is tired!

We had our 17 week appointment last Thursday and everything looked great! For all of you wives tale believers-baby's heartbeat was 145 (160 last time). We've had lots of guesses as to what we are having. All I can tell so far is that it's either a boy or a girl.  ;)

XO!

Fun Fact: Baby G is starting to accumulate some fat and is the size of your hand spread open.
Things to Note: Midwife has confirmed that there is only baby in there. No twins....sorry, Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment