Saturday, April 6, 2013

fourteen weeks...



Well people, we've officially got a bit of a baby bump!  No maternity cloths yet, but I'm definitely lovin' on the abundance of black in my current wardrobe and planning to wear my "go-to" H&M jeans until I cannot possibly fit into them any longer. I've already tested out the unbuttoned method and it seems like it will do the trick to get in an additional week or two of wear when the time comes. How long do you think I'll be able to keep squeezed into these things? My hope is 27 weeks...am I crazy?!

In other news, this week was nearly headache free! I've been drinking water like it's going out of style-resulting in you can only imagine how many trips to the ladies room throughout the day. But I'll take bathroom breaks over headaches any day. I'm still doing yoga and my weekly PiYo class at work. This is my favorite class and I'm planning to do it as long as I can. I did the class fine this week right up until the very end. Then I think Baby Gordon was giving me a sign that it was too much moving around for his/her liking. I'll spare you the details, but I think I'll work in some modifications next week for all of the up and down in our strengthening portion of the class.

Fun Fact: Baby Gordon weighs as much as a pencil and has the ability to suck his or her thumb!
Things to Note: I've started looking at nursery furniture and am completely overwhelmed with the 100 different visions my brain has come up with. It's a good thing we've got awhile.....I'm going to need Grandma Lulu to get out here and help me pull everything together.

1 comment:

  1. I think 13 weeks of maternity wear is plenty. Avoid things with bows on the collar. :)

    ReplyDelete