Tuesday, April 2, 2013

thirteen weeks...



Into the second trimester and feeling great! I was prepared for the worst in terms of morning sickness and I have been pleasantly surprised. Sure I've had a couple crappy mornings, but I can count them on one hand. Afternoon headaches are becoming frequent so I am trying to drink more water and I am super sleepy! Naps are definitely making their way into my after work schedule. I fight them on a daily basis, given my need to be on the go all the time, but I am finding them hard to resist these days.

Fun Fact: Baby is the size of a peach and male or female organs are distinguishable! 
Things to Note: We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat at our last appointment and we've started telling people the big news!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to check in with the Gordons weekly and see the little mama all the way from Louisiana. Be careful on your pink bicycle!Love Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Page is bookmarked. Looking forward to sharing your wonderful journey. Love Aunt Annie

    ReplyDelete