Saturday, April 13, 2013

fifteen weeks...


I'm beginning to understand the "awkward belly stage." Is she pregnant or just gaining some weight? If I'm going to be completely honest, when in public I push my stomach out as far as I can just to reinforce that I am in fact pregnant and not just taking down too many oatmeal cream pies ;) Aside from the public awkwardness, it has been super fun seeing my stomach grow. Every time I put on something new I find myself telling Andy "look at my belly in this!" 

Things to Note: I found out my very good friend from high school is expecting her second baby around the same time we are! Super excited for them and can't wait to force our kids into becoming (long-distance) friends! I also have a new found love for lemonade. Not sure if it's a craving or solution to this non-drinking phase in my life. Either way, I highly recommend trying some lavender infused lemonade this summer. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment