Sunday, May 5, 2013

eighteen weeks!






Well, week 18 has been a bit rough. I've been battling a horrible cold and quickly realizing that being sick while pregnant is no fun at all. Not that being sick at anytime is fun, but it's especially not fun with a little human growing inside you. I'd like to say I'm feeling better, but this darn thing is lingering. The cough I've developed is probably the worst of it and makes me sound ten times worse that I actually feel. If anyone has any natural remedies, I'd love to hear them! Baby is tired of coughing, nose blowing and headaches. 

On a way more exciting note, we bought a crib today!!! It was total impulse decision-well, if you count spotting it in the store, thinking about it for 20 minutes, having to go home and think about it more and then driving back to the store to buy it an impulse. I should have gone with my gut and bought it the second I spotted it, but (per usual) I had to question myself at least twenty times before making a final decision. I am super happy that I can cross this purchase off my list! Pictures to come at a later date. It is currently living disassembled until we can get all of the guest room furniture moved into the (finished!) basement. 


Fun Fact: Baby G is the length of a bell pepper (5 1/2 inches) and is growing rapidly-probably why I am SO hungry all the time. 
Things to Note: Andy is becoming a really great "weekly photo" taker. It only took 1 attempt this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment