Sunday, July 28, 2013

30 weeks!


30 week mark! I'm all about the mental countdown and making it to the 3's is a big one being the last (that is assuming I won't need to reference week 40 for very long). We kept super busy this week with my brother Sam in town! It was so nice to have him here and we crammed a lot of stuff into his short visit. We hiked on Friday and I felt super lucky to have two very concerned bodyguards at my side every inch of the hike. If one of them wasn't clenched onto my camel back from behind the other was in front of me with their hands held out waiting to catch me. They were very cautious of my baby belly and it was super sweet to watch them both react to every move I made. I thought about faking a fall a couple times to really make their hearts drop, but I just couldn't do it to them.  See pictures below! 

More from the home front...My wonderful, handy man husband has decided to do a little remodel/update to the bathroom today . Well, he decided yesterday and is carrying out the task today. I am so very grateful for this man and the capabilities he has of fixing up just about anything and everything in our house, but I'll be honest that I am not a huge fan of the noise or dust it creates. We have a mutual agreement that every room he touches gets vacuumed and mopped when he is done, so I do look forward to a clean (and updated!) bathroom this week :) 

Fun Fact: Baby G is the size of a cucumber and is strong enough to grasp a finger (also strong enough to do some really strong kicks and jabs in the middle of the nice!) 

Things to Note: No joke, I wore my jeans this week. Size 26 jeans that I am wearing at 30 weeks pregnant.....pretty sure I've found the most amazing piece of denim EVER.







No comments:

Post a Comment