Sunday, July 14, 2013

28 weeks!


Well, we definitely have a dancer in my belly. Baby has not stop moving long enough for me to worry about it not moving that's for sure. He or she is definitely a responsive little one and was getting lots of amusement from dads air compression gun this weekend while hanging the trim in the nursery. I'm pretty sure I've felt a couple elbows, feet and maybe a hand. I think the whole talking to your belly thing is a little weird, but it's been hard this week not to communicate back when you get a little jab in response to pushing when you feel something grazing the surface of your stomach! 

Andy just finished the baby room a couple minutes ago! New paint and all new trim. YAY! There is still painters tape up on the walls, so I'll hold off posting any "final" photos until next week. But here's a little sneak peak. We (I) have lots of decorating to do, but I feel like everything is starting to come together and I have a better idea of what I'll be doing in there. I started my homemade mobile this weekend and it turned out to be a little more work than I anticipated so I'm still working on it. I'll be sure to post some photos when it's complete! I've been feeling very crafty lately, so we'll see what kinds of other projects I get into. 

Sneak peak of Baby G's digs...

Baby must have moved because I look much bigger from this angle!


No comments:

Post a Comment