Sunday, July 21, 2013

29 weeks!


I have officially entered "nesting" mode. All baby things under our roof have been washed, folded and separated into bins by months. Hats, bibs and socks in another bin, and blankets all rolled up and ready for use. I've also gone through all of our cabinets and closets and created extra white space to allow room for all the baby stuff we will be accumulating in the next few months. Remember when we organized a couple weeks ago? We had a garage sale yesterday and got rid of SO much of the stuff we decided we didn't need. The rest of it went to Goodwill. I can honestly say I am feeling relatively clutter free.

We decided on a pediatrician this week and had an appointment with our midwifes! Everything looks, sounds and feels great!


Total weight gain | Exactly 20 pounds...

Maternity clothes | My super sexy over the belly leggings are a lifesaver and I'm rocking the GAP maternity tanks and tee's multiple times a week. Dresses are becoming my go-to for days I feel like dressing up and I'm still managing to fit into my jeans! 

Movement | Constantly! I think little miss or mr is running out of room in there, because I feel it all the time.

Belly Button in or out |  Still pretty flat! Although the top is starting to pucker out a little bit....

Food cravings | Corn bread muffins! And popsicles....

Sleep | Body pillow is saving my life :) But I'm starting to have to get up to use the bathroom at least once a night. 

More on our appointment this week | Baby's heartbeat is in the 140's and body position is head down. The midwife said this can definitely change in the next 10 weeks, but for now he/she has the right mindset ;) I had to get my blood drawn for glucose testing AND had to get a shot for my negative blood type. I was a big fat baby for both, so let's just say it was quite the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment