Sunday, August 4, 2013

31 Weeks!



Total weight gain | 25 pounds! Well...this could go two ways. The midwives have a starting weight 5 pounds heavier than I've been going off of. So it's either 20 or 25 pounds that I've gained. Either way, my current weight is at what I weighed in college. Except this time, there is a baby in my belly and not just alcohol and late night food :) 

Maternity clothes | Still going strong with those jeans...and living in maxi dresses/skirts and GAP maternity tops. I think I have every color and every style of the tanks and v-neck tees. Serious lifesavers those things have been...

Movement | All the time! Last night Andy referred to watching the baby move like watching a bobber in the water. Except this bobber is a real tease because he's not catching anything!

Belly Button in or out |  Well....the top is out and the bottom is, well....kind of flat? Okay fine....it's OUT. I do not want to admit that, but it's mostly out. 

Food cravings | Popcorn! And mint chocolate chip klondike bars. 

Sleep | I've been sleeping pretty good except for the one time a night bathroom break. That one is a little tricky because getting out of bed is starting to become more difficult. Andy happened to be slightly aware of my 3am wake up this morning and was kind enough to give me a little push to help me up and out of bed ;) 

More on our appointment this week | We are starting to go every two weeks, so not much to report. Everything looks, sounds and feels great-so I think that means we are good :) 

PS. I am getting SUPER antsy for my trip back to Michigan next week!!!! I am so excited to see everyone and not to play favorites, but my anticipation to squeeze little Liam is growing. That little man is growing up so fast. I just want to kiss him and play with his curls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment