Sunday, June 23, 2013

25 Weeks!


25 weeks, can you believe it?! This was the first week I started realizing I should maybe slow down a little. There is always so much I am trying to get done in a day and I am quickly noticing that running errands can actually be really exhausting when you are growing a little bambino inside of you! I am also starting to notice a drastic change in my body. Sitting for long periods of time isn't very comfortable, but then standing for too long becomes annoying real fast. Andy has been a real saint, constantly reminding me to take it easy and jumping up to do anything I'm about to get up and do. How did I get so lucky?! 

I am happy to report that the basement is officially organized! We spent the entire day Saturday going through the massive amount of tubs that were being stored down there. We were hanging on to stuff that I didn't even remember we had. Needless to say, we got rid of a ton of stuff and there is a pretty huge pile in the garage waiting for me to have a garage sale. I am loving my new office space and can't wait to get it a little more decorated so I can officially have a home for KaileyMarie Designs. More on that to come ;) 

Fun Fact: Baby G's nostrils are starting to open up and vocal chords are getting ready to start making noise!

Things to Note: I am currently living in Gap tank tops and my black maxi skirt or black work out capris. I am so happy it's summer and looking forward to getting lots of use out of all the dresses in my closet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment