Monday, June 17, 2013

24 weeks!



This is so unlike me...two weeks in a row I'm late on getting this post up! I blame the pregnancy brain ;) That and things have been super hectic around here. I can finally say that the basement is officially finished! We spent a majority of the weekend moving things around the house and organizing. I promise to post some pictures once things are looking more in order. The guest room is nice and cozy, so start planning your trips people!

I feel like I'm on repeat, but this past week has been so exciting with all the movement going on. We were sitting at IKEA yesterday waiting for some furniture and my whole stomach moved. It looked like a whale moving through water. I think Andy and my eyes got equally big when we saw what was happening. I celebrated Andy's "soon-to-be" Father's Day by purchasing him a long board. He's been talking about it for awhile now, so I gave in. I told him he has three months to figure out how to ride it and not hurt himself. It's actually pretty cool and if I wasn't carrying around extra fragile cargo, I'd be on it myself trying it out. I think the guys at the board shop got their laugh in for the week watching a pregnant gal walking down the street with a long board in hand. I know I would have laughed at the sight.

This week Andy's parents are in town and we are super excited to show them around the city!


Fun Fact: Baby G is almost a foot long! (And I promise I'm eating more substantial things than just ice cream) 
Things to Note: My bellybutton is SOOOOOO close to looking like it's going to pop out. I just might have to stick a dime in there and tape it off so it stays put. 



No comments:

Post a Comment