Tuesday, June 11, 2013

23 Weeks!


Sorry for the delay in posting...we've been busy in Michigan visiting family and friends! There is definitely no lack of movement going on in that belly of mine and Andy finally got to feel it last Thursday morning. I won't quote his exact words, but let's just say it slightly freaked him out. You'd think I would be used to it after a week or so of movement, but each time it happens I get excited all over again. 

We acquired an abundance of baby stuff from my sister this weekend and I am so excited to start having baby things lying around the house. Andy's sister gave us an adorable care package with lots of Michigan State baby apparel that I can't wait to put to use and a really cute gender neutral boppy pillow which I have been on the hunt for and never thought I would find. I've been getting lots of questions about what we've done with the baby nursery and the answer is pretty much nothing. HA. We have the crib set up, but that's about it. Those of you who know me know that I am probably one of the world's biggest planners......but you also know that I am really good at throwing things together in the nick of time. Mainly because I'm always coming up with new ideas or thinking I'll find something better later. So, ask me at the end of August/beginning of September and hopefully I'll have more of an update. For now, all I can say is that it will be done prior to October 1st. ;) 

Fun Fact: Baby G can hear all sorts of sounds including music, dogs barking and the vacuum running. Good thing I have such awesome taste is music ;) 
Things to Note: Please notice I am still wearing my normal people jeans (cough, cough Angie).  4 more weeks to go....




No comments:

Post a Comment