Saturday, May 11, 2013

nineteen weeks!


We are almost halfway there and I am finally feeling better!  I'm waiting for this little peanut to make some movement that I can feel but he/she is holding out. I keep pushing on my stomach hoping that it will push back, but all that is doing is freaking out my over-protective honey. I went into crazy mode this week and made a spreadsheet detailing everything we are going to need for Baby Gordon. Yes, it's all categorized and color coded in typical Kailey fashion. I am super fortunate to have some experienced mommas in my life that were able to help cross some things off, add what I forgot and give recommendations on things they like best. There sure is a lot of work into becoming a mom, so I am super appreciative for all of the advice. Thank you, mommas and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and soon-to-be moms out there! XO!

Fun Fact: Baby G is about 6inches long and weighs as much as a champagne flute can hold (8oz). Cheers to Auntie Jennifer on her shower day!
Things to Note: This was a fun week for me noticing my belly getting bigger so I took some extra photos this week to document it. That and I really liked my outfit on both of these particular days ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment