Sunday, May 19, 2013

20 weeks!


While I cannot believe I am halfway through the  pregnancy already, I also can't believe that we have 20 more weeks to go! It feels like such a long time, but I know it's going to fly by. My goal for the next 20 weeks is to try and enjoy every stage of this special time. Everything changes so quickly and I know I am going to look back and wish it hadn't gone by so fast. I've started keeping a journal and can't wait to look back and remember all the little things I didn't think were so significant at the time. 

Summer has officially arrived here in Denver and I could not be more excited. Andy did his first mountain bike ride of the summer (amongst his 101 house projects) while I made my first of many trips to the farmers market and got my garden planted this afternoon! Tomatoes, basil, red/orange/green peppers, lavender, sage, cilantro, mint! Mmm...I can't wait until I can start picking. Any good recipes with those ingredients, send 'em my way! 

Fun Fact: Baby G is the size of an artichoke!
Things to Note: We attended an event Friday night with some people from Andy's work. I am usually totally up for last minute outings-any excuse to dress up!- but I quickly realized things are much different when you are trying to squeeze a 20 week pregnant body into your "go-to" outfits. With the help of my mom and sister (thank you technology for group texting) I decided to totally rock the baby bump....and in heels! We'll see how much longer this lasts.... ;)


1 comment: