Sunday, May 26, 2013

21 weeks!



Exciting news to report: I felt the little bambino moving around this week!!! It has by far been the most exciting thing and he/she has since been a little wiggle worm in there. I can't wait for Andy to be able to feel it!

Week 21 has been a busy one at the Gordon's. On top of work being extremely chaotic, we've been on the go at home getting everything in shape for summer! The yard is officially complete with flowers, new lilac bushes planted in the front yard and closet organizers are currently being installed in the basement as I write... Baby Gordon has also been getting lots of exercise lately! I'm on a new walking kick and haven't ever really thought of walking  as "real" exercise-but learning quickly that any sort of physical activity for over 30 minutes is definitely exercise for a pregnant lady. I've been finding 30 minutes to go at lunch and extending Roxy's after work walks...which I'm not sure she likes so much. For those of you who know Roxy know that the sole purpose of her going for a walk is the treat she gets at the end. We get about one block past our normal route and she starts turning around with those droopy eyes wondering what we are doing and when we are going home. Yesterday morning I tagged along with Andy and walked the trails at Green Mountain while he rode his bike. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Makes me think about moving out of the city....someday ;)

Fun Fact: Baby G is the size of a large banana. 
Things to Note: Feeling baby movement! 



No comments:

Post a Comment