Sunday, September 29, 2013

39 Weeks!!!!


I'm not going to lie, I really hope this is my last blog post pre-baby! It was an uneventful week in terms of baby action. I think I may have a long couple weeks in store....Every night I go to bed thinking "this might be it!" and every morning I wake up wondering if we have a baby by the end of the day. We are more than ready for this little babe to get here and I'm trying my best to not let myself get too anxious.

Our weekly appointment told us that the baby has definitely made a shift downward and is getting into "go time" position. I haven't been checked at all, so I have no idea if I am dilated or any of that fun stuff. The thought of knowing makes me anxious. Baby will come when baby is ready :)

It's a big sigh of relief to know we have everything done we need to have done, and the more time we spend waiting on this baby to arrive, we just keep getting additional things done. As most of you know, I have a really hard time sitting still and doing nothing. So while most people would see their completely crossed off list as a huge accomplishment and sit back and relax for the remainder of the waiting period, I just keep adding to it.

Things that kept me/us busy this week: I pulled out my tomato plants on Wednesday as a result of coming home each night annoyed to see how much fun Roxy and the squirrels had all day eating the lovely produce. This weekend we were on a roll getting things done around the house. We are fully fall decorated (I'm slightly obsessed with the mums I found for the front porch) and Andy made me a super happy lady by cleaning the floors (vacuumed AND mopped)! We decided to buy a new fridge and dishwasher (yay for new appliances!) and I started planning out my summer to winter closet transition. Needless to say, I'm keeping us busy :)

My mom gets here Wednesday and I could not be more excited!!!! We will be sure to get everyone updated with any noteworthy news. Until next time...XO!


Torpedo belly! 







No comments:

Post a Comment