Sunday, September 1, 2013

35 weeks!


Andy and I dominated last weekend and the nursery is officially done! I am so in love with it, I just keep walking in there to look at it. We went on a mad hunt for a dresser and after a couple tantrums (by mom of course) and many hours later, we finally found one. I was really hoping to find something more unique and antique looking, but time is running out, so I opted for something a little more plain and lined all of the drawers with some really fun paper I found at Paper Source. The knobs will be changed once Baby makes an appearance. I am set on clear crystal and Andy insists on baseballs or fish. I have a couple more things to hang on the wall...my white deer head, some photos and diaper baskets..then I'll really be able to sit back and relax. Call me crazy, but my bags are already packed and I am ready for this baby (not that this should surprise any of you)! I really want to be as prepared as possible and unless this baby is going to give me a little knock letting me know it's on it's way, I don't think I am going to get much warning. Andy's pretty amazing surprise gift gave me a little motivation to get things packed as well ;) See photo below.

We had an appointment on Tuesday and not much to report. Baby is still measuring a tad bit small and the midwife recommended I start eating everything in sight. I LOVE this idea Not that I've been holding back any, but let's just say I definitely won't be questioning those second helpings anymore ;)

PS. 7-11 slurpees are my new favorite snack! Reminds me of my days on 428 grove in EL.....except these days I'm not picking them up on my way to a Thursday night class and possibly mixing a tad bit of vodka in there ;)





















No comments:

Post a Comment